Cleene Ethyl Alcohol, an alcohol brand under Philusa Corporation, extends its effort to reducing ocean-bound plastic waste as it partners with the social enterprise Plastic Bank Corporation. Launched through a virtual press conference, “Towards a Cleener Philippines,” is a movement encouraging the public to be more mindful of the environment by adopting an eco-friendly lifestyle. The initiative also highlights the brand’s support for Plastic Bank’s Impact Program to help plastic collectors in their daily lives.
- Teleperformance and De La Salle-CSB partners for deaf inclusion in the workplace
- Sony Philippines reopens flagship store in Visayas to bring its newest next-generation products
- Eastern Communications expands footprint in Pangasinan to spur growth and digitalization among MSMEs
- Jobstreet by SEEK named runner-up at the YouTube Works Awards Southeast Asia 2023
- Get the Party Started Anywhere with Sony’s New Wireless Speaker: The Compact SRS-XB100